Anti Aging Secrets To Help You Turn Back The Clock|
Yes, aging is inevitable. Over the years, gray hairs start to pop up, you start noticing lines in your forehead that were never there before, and you slow down a little physically. The good news is just because it's bound to happen doesn't mean you can't do anything about it. No matter how old you are, there's always a way to become a healthier, younger version of yourself, and these anti-aging secrets are a great place to start. Start turning back the clock starting now!
1. Eat Real Food. If you want to age gracefully, fill your body with foods that will fuel you, not weigh you down. Get rid of all processed food. Ditch fast food restaurants. Avoid GMO foods as much as possible, which is almost all soy and corn. Eat organic, concentrate on grass-fed beef and wild fish, eat nuts and berries and low-sugar fruit, like grapefruit. Also, eat fat! It's the ultimate energy and performance food.
2. Step Up Your Facial Game. Facials can totally rejuvenate your skin and offer plenty of anti-aging benefits. Don't be afraid to try something new: Our Pearl Powder Facials are gentle and exfoliates and infuses the skin with corrective medicinal properties which deep cleans your pores and hydrates your skin.
3. Take Advantage of Adaptogens. There are many Adaptogen supplements out there, however adaptogen of the sea -crushed Pearl Powder is a adaptogenic source of amino acids, vitamins and minerals, and cell builder, that promises glowing skin, healthy hair and stronger nails. Not only does it benefit the external self, but it also keeps your nervous system more relaxed, helping you keep a youthful glow.
4. Ditch the Daunting Diet. Stop thinking about what you shouldn't eat and focus on what you need to eat to be healthy. Try three main meals and three small snacks, like fruit, nuts, or cottage cheese - every day. This will regulate acid levels, keep your bowels moving, and rev up your metabolism.
5 Eat Tomatoes to Prevent Wrinkles. The antioxidant lycopene in tomatoes may help prevent wrinkles by helping to protect your skin from UV damage. Use fresh tomatoes in a salad or as a pairing with your favorite dip. Cooked tomatoes are also fabulous because research shows that the lycopene in cooked tomatoes is better absorbed by the body.
6. Add Serum to Your Skincare Regimen. Serum is a must-use for plenty of reasons: It deeply soaks into your skin, keeping everything moisturized and targets any signs of aging. They treat an array of skin conditions from hyperpigmentation to dehydration. I suggest using Anti Wrinkle Gold Serum, with Argiriline. Layer this powerful potion underneath your favorite moisturizer an hour before you go to bed to allow ample time for it to penetrate the skin and work its magic.
7. Go Nuts for Almonds. Almonds are packed with vitamin E, which fights aging. By eating just 20 almonds a day, you can get your daily dose. They also fight inflammation, one of the single greatest contributors to aging.
8. Avoid High-Carb Diets. High-carb diets raise blood sugar and insulin and have now been convincingly associated with every major degenerative disease, from Alzheimer's to obesity, cancer, and heart disease.
9. Exfoliate Twice a Week. Exfoliating, or gently rubbing an exfoliating paste into your skin in gentle, circular motions to get rid of dead skin doesn't just give you a silky-smooth complexion. It also keeps those fine lines and wrinkles at bay. As we age, the process of cell regeneration slows down; that's why it's very important to Exfoliate twice a week. Exfoliating can assist in the cell turnover process and it sloughs away dead skin cells. The process also sends a message to the brain telling it to produce more collagen. Finally, exfoliating opens the pores to absorb anti-aging products better and allows them to penetrate more deeply for more effective application. Again Pearl Powder is the best and top exfoliater on the market today.
10. Practice Gratitude. Practicing gratitude keeps your mind and body young. Take the time to write down things you're thankful for. It can do everything from help you sleep better to boost your immune system. Gratitude can put everything in perspective and add years to your life.
11. Get Yourself Some R&R in the Bath. Give your skin and mental health some lovin' at the same time by taking indulgent baths on a regular basis. They'll help lower your cortisol levels, getting rid of your stress and helping keep pesky fine lines and wrinkles from forming. Turn off electronic devices an hour before bedtime and jump into a Pearl Powder and lavender-infused bath in a dimly-lit bathroom beforehand for the ultimate in relaxation. Luxurious At-Home Spa Treatments to help you indulge and relax.
12. Don't Let the Negatives Get You Down. Negativity can completely take over your life and it ages you fast. Keep your head up, and think good thoughts to help you live longer. When bad things happen, long-lived people have the ability to shrug their shoulders and move on. This ability to 'roll with the punches' has been found in almost all super-old people. So make the old saying "when the going gets tough, the tough get going" something to live by - literally and figuratively.
13. Up Your Vitamin C Intake. Eat and drink more vitamin C, which can do wonders for your joints and bone health.
14. Be Weary of Your Facial Expressions. Watch out for the facial expressions you make, whether you're squinting or frowning 24/7. According to the Mayo Clinic, repeated movements can cause grooves to form beneath the skin's surface, and those grooves eventually become wrinkles due to your skin losing its flexibility.
15. Use a Facial Cleansing Brush. There are plenty of facial cleansing brushes that allow you to take your face-washing up a notch, giving your skin an even better clean to make your complexion smooth and radiant. There are even devices in particular that can help anti-aging your skin. These battery operated brushes, help to reduce forehead wrinkles, fine lines around the eyes and mouth, and firm and lift the skin.
16. Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisturize. When it comes to your skin, you can never over-moisturize. It's far too easy for skin to completely dry out, which makes you instantly look older. To keep wrinkles and fine lines at bay, make sure you're slathering on moisturizer both when you wake up and before you go to bed.
17. Protect Your Skin From the Effects of Aging. Vitamin C is not only necessary for collagen production and maintenance, but it is also a potent antioxidant that can neutralize free radicals in the skin. The antioxidant properties of vitamin C (ascorbic acid) and its role in collagen synthesis make vitamin C a vital molecule for skin health. If you want healthier, smoother and younger looking skin, try adding vitamin C supplements to your routine or adding more vitamin C containing foods to your diet!
A Highly Concentrated Vitamin C Serum will absorb into your skin, and firm, nourish, and fight free radicals. Vitamin C is an essential skincare ingredient for boosting collagen production, battling aging and blemishes, brightening your complexion, smoothing, repairing and reversing the known root cause of aging, and for promoting healthier skin.
For more anti aging tips, go to: Click Here!
Anti Wrinkle 55 Gold Serum
The first Peptide for expression wrinkles - ArgirelineŽ - the active ingredient minimizes the appearance of wrinkles and it is an alternative to well-known cosmetic procedures.
Supreme Peptide Cream
Top Facial Peptide Cream! Palmitoyl peptides reduce wrinkle density, increase elasticity + super-hydrate. Reduces wrinkles, softens skin, smooths roughness and infuses elasticity!
Superior Quality Pearl Powder
For soft, shimmering, wrinkle free skin, a strong healthy body and longevity. The Highest Quality, complies with USP/BP /EP /FCC standard. Queen of all beauty herbals.
Cinderella Skin-Tight Serum
Concentrated anti wrinkle serum tightens and hydrates immediately and provides positive long term skin care effects by trengthening connective tissue. Instant face-lift in a bottle.
Silk Peptide Pearl Cream
Silk, Pearls, Vitamins A, C & E, & Pure calcium. This posh lotion is fit for a Queen or King! Made from the absolute most luxurious ingredients direct from Mother Nature.
Sarah's Pearl Cream
A Luxury Cream Made With Pearl Powder, ArgirelineŽ, and An Explosion Of Vitamins, Minerals, & Antioxidants. A Voluptuously textured super hydrating cream.
**The text contained in this web site is for informational purposes and is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by your own physician, dermatologist or medical professional. The information contained herein is not intended for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease.
Copyright Age Defying Secrets. All Rights Reserved