How To Protect Yourself From Sickness & Disease|
Sickness and disease have escalated throughout our world. The World Health Organization warns that chronic, noncommunicable diseases are rapidly becoming epidemic worldwide. Escalating rates of neurocognitive, metabolic, autoimmune and cardiovascular diseases cannot be ascribed only to genetics, lifestyle, and nutrition; early life and ongoing exposures, and bioaccumulated toxicants also causes chronic disease.
Pollution is one of the biggest elements that can impact our health, such as toxic particles, carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxide emissions from cars, lead from factories, poisonous chemicals produced as waste by industrial processes, and airborne pathogens. Pollutants attack us on a daily basis, and by taking care of our skin, we can protect ourselves from these pollution's.
Skin is a barrier that keeps pollution's out of our system. When the skins barrier is broken down, we compromise our health. The good news is that you can protect yourself from the harmful effects that pollution has on your health and skin! Here's how:
1. Remove your makeup and cleanse your face twice a day. Cleanse your skin morning and night, once with a non-detergent facial cleanser to get rid of as many pollutants as possible, and once with only water, as to not harm your skin.
2. Exfoliate your skin once or twice a week. In addition to unclogging your pores and removing dead skin cells, exfoliating prevents pollutants, dirt and bacteria from building up on your skin. And as an added bonus, the products you apply afterwards will absorb more effectively! I suggest exfoliating with Pearl Powder. It contains natural nutrients that absorb into your skin to keep it healthy, and it's gentle so it won't cause micro-tears that make your skin more susceptible to environmental damage and pollution.
3. Moisturize your skin morning and night. Restore your skin's moisture level by applying a serum that's loaded with active ingredients, followed by a good hydrating moisturizer.The serum and cream complement each other and help re-establish your skins protective barrier. I suggest using Anti Wrinkle Gold Serum along with Supreme Peptide Cream. Which you can purchase as a set
To protect your skin's barrier, what you apply topically becomes more critical than ever.
4. Protect your skin from the sun. We can't stress it enough: applying sun protection, or a cream that includes sun protection, on a daily basis is essential. Add Pearl Powder to your cream, it contains a natural sun block. Not only are UV rays harmful to the skin, but they also amplify the effects of pollutants! So make sure to apply sunscreen every day, year-round.
5. Eat foods with Extremely High Antioxidant Content. This limits accumulation of environmental pollutants within the skin. Garlic, Blackcurrant, elderberry, cantaloupe, almonds, eggplant, broccoli, avocado, whole grains, oily fish and eggs help restore the skin's hydrolipidic film and promote healthy tissues. They bind free radicals, increase the throughput of the capillaries, and improve the blood circulation, which increases the amount of nutrients, vitamins and oxygen reaching the skin. They stimulate the collagen production and improve the immunity of the skin.
And don't forget to take Pearl Powder on a daily basis; it is HIGH in antioxidants that will protect you from the inside out.
6. Get a Good Night Sleep! Several studies found that sleep deprivation breaks the skin barrier function. Lack of sleep leaves us susceptible to environmental stressors and bacterial infection. Sleep is essential to skin integrity. The reduction of sleep time also hastens the aging process by increasing wrinkles, decreasing skin thickness, inhibiting growth factors, and decreasing skin elasticity. Beauty sleep is both necessary and irreplaceable.
7. Release The Stress. The intricate relationship between stress and skin conditions has been documented since ancient times. Recent clinical observations also link psychological stress to the onset or aggravation of multiple skin diseases. Stress disrupts the skin's antimicrobial barrier and increases the severity of cutaneous infections. Stress can breakdown the skins barrier, and long term stress can damage the skin. Chronic stress can have a detrimental effect on the skins barrier and skin aging.
Learn how to find true peace in your life and connect with someone who can help.
8. Protect Your Skin From Water Pollution. Tap water contains chlorine, which can damage the skin, beak down the skin barrier and lead to premature signs of aging. Chlorine is a toxic chemical that, in large quantities, can cause serious agitation to the skin and lungs [source: New York Department of Health]. Even in small amounts, the effects of chlorine can take their toll over time.
To protect your skin from the effects of water pollution, you can filter your drinking water to remove chlorine and other toxins and you can limit the amount of time you spend in swimming pools and other highly chlorinated water.
9. Finally - Pray! The most important thing you can do to protect yourself from sickness and disease is prayer. There is healing power in prayer. It can keep sickness and disease far from you. It puts peace in your heart and reduces stress - stress, the pollution that disrupts skins barrier.
It's impossible to completely avoid pollution, but by following these simple steps, you can reduce the damage pollution causes to your health and skin.
Anti Wrinkle 55 Gold Serum
The first Peptide for expression wrinkles - ArgirelineŽ - the active ingredient minimizes the appearance of wrinkles and it is an alternative to well-known cosmetic procedures.
Supreme Peptide Cream
Top Facial Peptide Cream! Palmitoyl peptides reduce wrinkle density, increase elasticity + super-hydrate. Reduces wrinkles, softens skin, smooths roughness and infuses elasticity!
Superior Quality Pearl Powder
For soft, shimmering, wrinkle free skin, a strong healthy body and longevity. The Highest Quality, complies with USP/BP /EP /FCC standard. Queen of all beauty herbals.
Cinderella Skin-Tight Serum
Concentrated anti wrinkle serum tightens and hydrates immediately and provides positive long term skin care effects by trengthening connective tissue. Instant face-lift in a bottle.
Silk Peptide Pearl Cream
Silk, Pearls, Vitamins A, C & E, & Pure calcium. This posh lotion is fit for a Queen or King! Made from the absolute most luxurious ingredients direct from Mother Nature.
Sarah's Pearl Cream
A Luxury Cream Made With Pearl Powder, ArgirelineŽ, and An Explosion Of Vitamins, Minerals, & Antioxidants. A Voluptuously textured super hydrating cream.
**The text contained in this web site is for informational purposes and is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by your own physician, dermatologist or medical professional. The information contained herein is not intended for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease.
Copyright Age Defying Secrets. All Rights Reserved